Kari Byron has a ring! Engaged? Married?

You heard it here first! Engaged? Married? I don't know. But in tonight's episode of MythBusters, as Kari Byron is working on the arrow-splitting rig, you can clearly see a ring on the ring-finger of her left hand. As news of this leaks out, I'm thinking my "Kari Byron" blog hits might start dropping. Sorry, guys! Looks like she really is taken.

Maybe a quickie wedding in Las Vegas? Who knows... but, given the popularity of Kari's dating life as a topic on the Internet, I'm surprised there isn't more talk about it!

Based on this screen capture -- yes, that's Kari's hand; you can see the same ring in other shots clearly attached to her arm (which connects to her shoulder, then neck, then face, so there's no doubt that it's hers) -- it seems to be a wedding band.

So, assuming we're right... Congratulations, Kari!

UPDATE (June 2006): I've moved all my Kari Byron commentary over to a different site; you're welcome to browse around here... but for anything new, check out the Kari Byron category on att.ention.net.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Passing on Panel Discussions?

Commercial comments (Blogging from Word!)