More than Kari Byron pictures?

Here's what I don't exactly get about the Kari Byron thing. Everything out there, like this featured site [LINK NOW DEAD], is a pile of screen grabs from Mythbusters. (As an aside, I'm sure Kari regrets posting for that plaster cast of her... um... anatomy. Becuase it seems that those screenshots are the ones that are the most popular. That, and pictures of her in a schoolgirl skirt holding a bunch of balloons... hmmm.)

Anyway, there's one interview out there with Kari, but other than that, there's no content. What we know about her, we know from her web site and from Mythbusters. That's it. I suppose the reason I get so many Kari Byron hits is because folks -- okay, who are we kidding; they're not "folks" but "guys" -- are hoping that someone will do another interview or write-up, and that I'll be that person.

But, hey, what are we looking for? Her favorite color of hamster? As a vegetarian, does she still hate brussel sprouts like the rest of us do? What?

A secret Maxim layout that we never knew she did? I don't think so! There's nothing out there, people!

If the Discovery Channel wants to be exploitative, I'm thinking that a Kari Byron special going straight to DVD (and promoted well!) might do okay. Maybe a live chat with Kari on the Discovery Channel web site -- which, for all I know, they've done, but if so they haven't promoted it. (The only thing they have archived is one with Adam and Jamie from last November).
Click for more Kari Byron posts

UPDATE (June 2006): I've moved all my Kari Byron commentary over to a different site; you're welcome to browse around here... but for anything new, check out the Kari Byron category on att.ention.net.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Passing on Panel Discussions?

Commercial comments (Blogging from Word!)