Kari Byron coming to a men's magazine?

According to the excellent article in Los Gatos Weekly-Times | 0613 | March 22, 2006: "[Kari Byron] will have her own four-page spread in FHM Magazine in June".

If you do a Google search for FHM Magazine... well, head's up that it's probably wouldn't be considered a work-safe site.

The article also shares an interesting tidbit about Kari's life -- that ring I've been talking about (the one that shows up on-air every so often) really does mean something!

"I get followed around the Home Depot. I'll be there with [my fiancé] Paul looking for something, and fathers and kids will be following us around and watching us."


UPDATE (June 2006): I've moved all my Kari Byron commentary over to a different site; you're welcome to browse around here... but for anything new, check out the Kari Byron category on att.ention.net.

You heard it here... well, not first. But you heard it here!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Passing on Panel Discussions?

Commercial comments (Blogging from Word!)