Living the Lightbulb?

Some people are "adrenaline junkies" and do bungee jumping or rock climbing for the thrill of it.

I'm not one of those people.

In fact, I'm WAY not one of those people. I'm an anti-adrenaline junkie; I like things peaceful and quiet.

But... I think I get the same feeling as those "junkies" from "learning new things" or "exploring new ideas," and by helping others to do the same.

For me, there's a tingling emotional rush when "the lightbulb goes on" -- when you're pondering or struggling with a concept and you "get it." I see it in myself, and in my daughter, and in my clients...

I guess this is why teachers like teaching, right?

So, if I'm right about myself and that's true... how can I structure my life to experience more of that? Conversely, how can I structure my life so I'm not just "living for a high" -- that I maintain a healthy and realistic balance?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Passing on Panel Discussions?

Commercial comments (Blogging from Word!)