Deep Sea Fishing with Kari Byron?

I have to admit, this whole advertising thing is really entertaining -- like gambling, except you earn money rather than spending it. So we were scratching our heads when my latest post (educating eric: Hating SPAM, Loving Poetry) got plastered with ads for Deap Sea Fishing. Lots of ads. Fishing galore. Apparently, it's popular. And considering how my site got hammered with Kari Byron fans right after the Mythbusters "shark myths" episode aired (where we got to see lots of Kari on a boat), maybe there's a combo-niche thing going here.

Did you know that Kari's a SCUBA diver? I'm surprised we didn't see more of her in the water for the "shark show"... but it's all about Adam and Jamie, right?

Click here for more Kari Byron posts!

. . .

UPDATE (June 2006): I've moved all my Kari Byron commentary over to a different site; you're welcome to browse around here... but for anything new, check out the Kari Byron category on att.ention.net.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Passing on Panel Discussions?

Commercial comments (Blogging from Word!)