Kerry Keri Carry Carrie Cari Byron Mythbusters

Ruth realized that there are no sites that refer to the likely misspellings of Kari's name -- Kerry Byron, Keri Byron, Carry Byron, Carrie Byron, or Cari Byron. So we're trying a quick experiment, since this site has become a hotbed of Kari Byron activity.

There are probably more variations on the name "Kari" out there, but that's as creative as I can be at the moment.

So, if you're reading this, you're either a regular reader of mine who's wondering why I've gone insane -- no Prozac or Zoloft or St. John's Wort or Levitra for me, though! -- or you're looking for information on Kari Byron from Mythbusters (a show on the Discovery Channel).

I'm trying to keep all my Kari Byron links here, because some really unlucky folks -- especially those whose searches indicate they're desperate to know if Kari is married -- never get to see the bulk of my Kari Byron material.

You might want to go to Kari's official site at www.karibyron.com, though I'll warn you that there aren't any photos of her there (and very little biographical information). She's an artist, and that's a site that showcases her art.

Basically, there's very little information on the internet about Kari. If you hunt hard enough, you can find out a little bit about her family, but I have major ethical problems with disseminating that kind of information. It's fun to watch her on Mythbusters and all... and, sure, she's intelligent, charming, and attractive... but, come on, she's a real person and we need to respect her and her privacy.

Still, I have to admit, it would be fun to interview her on my podcast. Given her background, I'm sure she's got lots of interesting stories to tell!
Click for more Kari Byron posts

UPDATE (June 2006): I've moved all my Kari Byron commentary over to a different site; you're welcome to browse around here... but for anything new, check out the Kari Byron category on att.ention.net.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Passing on Panel Discussions?

Commercial comments (Blogging from Word!)